Easy Beef & Mushroom Noodle Bake
This recipe has been rated 1 time
- 1 package (about 17 oz.) refrigerated, fully-cooked beef tips with gravy
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mixture, such as corn, carrots and green beans
- 8 oz. sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup prepared french-fried onions
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Remove beef tips with gravy from package and place in prepared baking dish. Add sour cream, soy sauce, garlic and thyme; mix well. Stir in noodles, frozen vegetables and mushrooms. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in 400°F oven 35 minutes or until heated through. Top with french-fried onions. Bake, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are lightly browned.
One package (17 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy may be substituted for the beef tips. Remove pot roast from gravy; reserve gravy. Cut pot roast into 1-inch pieces. Combine beef, gravy and remaining ingredients as above. Bake as above.
Nutrition information per serving: 514 calories; 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 106 mg cholesterol; 1043 mg sodium; 55 g carbohydrate; 4.7 g fiber; 28 g protein; 7.6 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 3.9 mcg vitamin B12; 4.4 mg iron; 46.1 mcg selenium; 5.1 mg zinc.