Soups, Stews & Chilis
- 15-Minute Albondigas Soup
Homemade in a hurry.
- Barbecued Beef and Bean Soup
Seasoned with a hint of Tabasco, molasses and cider vinegar, this soup has a special flavor.
- Beef & Barley Vegetable Soup
Easy, hearty, good-for-you soup.
- Beef & Black Bean Chili
The perfect meal on a cool fall evening.
- Beef Chili Carnivale
A hearty stew that is perfect any time.
- Beef Chowder Ole
A great cool weather meal in minutes.
- Beef Stew Like Mom Used to Make
This hearty stew is a classic winter-time dish perfect for a beginning cook.
- Beef Stew with Cranberries & Roasted Root Vegetables
Perfect for a holiday dinner party.
- Beef Stew with Homemade Dumplings
A stew that rivals Mom's.
- Beef, Corn and Poblano Chowder
A Texas Beef Council favorite that warms you on the coldest day.
- Beefy French Onion Soup
A quick and easy version of a traditional favorite.
- Beefy Harvest Soup
Winner in the 1999 National Beef Cookoff.
- Bistro Beef Stew
A wonderful meal to share with friends on those cold winter nights!
- Bloody Mary Chili
The way chili was meant to be.
- Bold & Beefy Black Bean Chili
Chase the chill with beef chuck teamed with tomatoes and zesty seasonings.
- Braised Beef Provencal
Great recipe for a cold winter day.
- Burgundy Beef & Vegetable Stew
A stew for all seasons.
- Chili Beef Express
A warm, hearty meal without the wait.
- Chili Con Carne
A classic recipe made with flavorful beef chuck roast and simmered to fork-tender perfection.
- Chilly Day Beef Chili
Black beans and plenty of seasonings make this beef chili just right.
- Chipotle Beef 'n Bean Stew
Turn up the heat with the smoked flavor of chipotle.
- Chunky Beef Chili with Black Beans
Fully cooked pot roast gives chili a jump start.
- Classic Beef Burgundy
Burgundy wine makes this a rich and hearty beef stew.
- Coconut Beef Curry
Coconut Beef Curry marries traditional Thai flavors with fork tender beef for stew.
- Cowboy Beef and Black Bean Chili
This easy-to-make dish simmers for over an hour, melding the seasonings into an incredibly flavorful chili. As seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Cowboy Smothered Steak
A young and old cowboy's favorite.
- Cream of Wild Rice & Beef Soup with Lime & Cilantro
First Place in the
- Crockpot Beef Stew
Traditional beef stew that's ready when you get home.
- Crockpot Texas Chili
Nothing could be better on a cold day!
- Easier Beef Stew with Cranberries & Roasted Root Vegetables
Faster version of our Beef Stew with Cranberries and Roasted Root Vegetables.
- Easy Beef Chili
Chili in a hurry.
- Fall Vegetable Beef Stew
A great meal for hearty appetites.
- Firehouse Chili
A great idea for those cool fall evenings.
- Ginger Beef & Noodle Bowls
First Place in the
- Ginger Beef & Noodle Soup
This soup looks as good as it tastes and is a great cost saver.
- Hearty Beef Chili with Vegetables
Versatile enough to be prepared as a chili or a soup.
- Hurry-Up Beef & Mixed Vegetable Supper
Only 15 minutes from start to finish.
- Italian Meatball Soup
A perfect meal for those cold winter nights.
- Italian Sirloin Stew
Great all year round.
- Jack O'Lantern Stew (also known as Mexicali Beef Stew in a Pumpkin Shell)
All the goblins around your table will love this meal.
- Lazy Day Beef & Vegetable Soup
Want homemade soup without the fuss? This one is a complete meal-in-a-bowl with beef, vegetables and pasta.
- Mexi Beef Chili Mac
A tasty, warm meal in 30 minutes.
- Mexican Beef Soup in Tortilla Bowls
This creative presentation was an entry in the Texas Beef Cookoff.
- Mexican Beef Stew
A south-of-the-border slant on an old favorite.
- Monster Meatball Soup
Great for your little monsters!
- Moroccan Beef & Sweet Potato Stew
Entertaining can be both elegant and easy with this beef stew, brimming with the aromas and flavors of Morocco.
- Pale Ale Beef Chili
A great recipe from Texas Hot Chef Brian Luscher.
- Perini Ranch Steakhouse Chili
From Texas Hot Chef Tom Perini and served at Hill Country Wine and Food Festival!
- Provencal Beef Stew
A hearty, healthy stew from the “Healthy Beef Cookbook”
- Puff Pastry-Topped Beef Pot Pie
Give an old standby a fancy new twist.
- Quick & Easy Meatball Soup
Ready before they can say "What's For Dinner?"
- Quick Asian Beef, Vegetable & Noodle Soup
This flavorful dish goes from chopping block to soup bowl in less than half an hour.
- Quick Beef & Black Bean Chili
Chili without the wait.
- Santa Fe Corn Chili
A classic chili recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
- Savory Beef Stew with Roasted Vegetables
Two easy steps make a delicious choice for Saturday night supper with friends.
- Skillet Chili Beef with Corn Biscuits
Chili and cornbread - the perfect pair.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast Soup
Warm up with this ready-when-you-get-home soup.
- Smoked Beef Sausage & Potato Chowder
A finalist recipe in the 2001 National Beef Cookoff .
- South Texas Carne Guisada
A tasty new use for your sirloin.
- Southwest Beef Stew
A stew in less than 30 minutes!!!
- Spicy Beef & Black Bean Soup
Beef-and-beans at it's best.
- Streamlined Beef Minestrone Soup
Wonderful on a cold night.
- Taco Soup
This is a very easy, quick-to-the table soup. A great recipe for beginning cooks.
- Taco Twist Soup
Soup so good you'll twist and shout!
- Texas Campfire Chili
A chili any cowboy would love.
- Texas-Style Chili
It may be called chili, but it'll warm you all over.
- Tortilla Soup
Easy to make great southwest flavor.
- Touchdown Beef Chili
Make a big score with friends and family.
- Trail Blazin' Beef Soup
Enjoy this soup at home or around the campfire.
- Wild Mushroom Beef Stew
Savory slow cooker recipe.
- Wok-Seared Beef Soup
A fast and easy soup by Chef Annie Wong.