- Asian Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry
An excellent source of protein, iron, zinc, niacin and vitamins B6 and B12!
- Asian Beef Canapes
An appetizer courtesy of Floyd the Food Guy.
- Asian Beef Hors D'oeuvres
A great appetizer with asian accent flavors, courtesy of Floyd the Food Guy.
- Asian Beef Kabobs
Kabobs with an Oriental flair.
- Asian Beef Nachos
Nachos take on a new twist with this fast and easy recipe.
- Asian Beef Salad
A refreshing meal in less than 30 minutes.
- Asian Express Beef Lettuce Wraps
A category runner-up winner in the 2001 National Beef Cookoff.
- Baked Chinese Won Tons
A new twist on an old favorite.
- Bangkok Beef Bundles
This easy dish looks impressive and can be the main dish or can be used as an appetizer.
- Beef & Broccoli Rice
Stir-fried beef strips combined with beef-flavored rice create a complete meal in a snap.
- Beef & Broccoli with Walnuts
Fully-cooked roast beef makes it fast!
- Beef & Pineapple Kabobs
An economical way to serve steak!
- Beef & Vegetable Fried Rice
A fast and easy one-skillet meal.
- Beef Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Chef George Powell's Spicy Satay for an Asian Appetizer
- Beefed Up Lettuce Wraps
Fresh Asian flavor.
- Citrus-Ginger Beef Teriyaki
Taste a hint of the orient in these wonderful steaks.
- Crispy Beef Lettuce Wraps with Wowee Sauce
Wow your guests with flavorful wraps!
- East West Flank Steak Wraps
A new twist on the traditional fajita.
- East-West Beef Wraps
Wrap up the flavors of the orient.
- Easy Beef & Broccoli
The family will rave.
- Fiery Beef Satay Skewers
Put a little spice in your life.
- Ginger Beef & Noodle Bowls
First Place in the
- Ginger Beef & Noodle Soup
This soup looks as good as it tastes and is a great cost saver.
- Ginger-Orange Barbecued Beef Back Ribs
East meets west in this Oriental BBQ.
- Grilled Asian Beef Steak & Summer Squash
Grill with the flavors of Asia.
- Hong Kong Steak
A favorite of Chef Richard Chamberlain.
- Laotian Beef Salad
A main-dish salad from Texas Hot Chef Annie Wong.
- Oriental Beef & Broccoli with Noodles
Need dinner in a hurry - make it one dish.
- Oriental Short Rib Barbecue
Wonderful Asian flavor.
- Pacific Rim Glazed Sirloin Ribbons
Fit for a king and healthy too!
- Quick & Easy Beef Stir-Fry
Makes a delicious family meal in short order.
- Quick Asian Beef, Vegetable & Noodle Soup
This flavorful dish goes from chopping block to soup bowl in less than half an hour.
- Satay Style Beef and Pasta
Interesting flavors of cool and spicy.
- Sesame-Soy Steaks with Broccoli & Walnuts
A great meal when you're in a hurry!
- South Pacific Steak
A First Place cookoff winner.
- Soy-Glazed Steaks with Spicy Pineapple Fried Rice
Relax and entertain with style.
- Spicy Asian Beef & Noodles
Great one-dish meal when time is short.
- Spicy Beef & Noodles
This quick and easy stir fry is a great recipe for beginners.
- Steak with Ginger-Plum Barbecue Sauce
This versatile sauce does double duty as a marinade in this Asian-inspired grilled steak recipe. As seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Stir-Fried Sirloin & Spinach with Noodles
Great for any meal...better for leftovers.
- Stir-Fry Beef & Spinach with Noodles
Quick, delicious and beautiful!
- Sumptuous Steak Stir-Fry
Fast and easy, but wonderfully nutritious and delicious.
- Sweet & Spicy Chinese Meatballs on Brown Rice
A finalist recipe in the 2001 National Beef Cookoff.
- Szechuan Beef Stir Fry
Quick, easy and full of flavor.
- Szechuan Beef Stir-Fry from The Healthy Beef Cookbook
This fast and easy stir-fry gets a spicy kick from crushed red pepper.This recipe courtesy of
- Teriyaki Marinade
A zesty flavor for any cut.
- Teriyaki-Marinated Steak
Time to taste the Far East...simple.
- Thai Beef Grill
Wake up your taste buds!
- Thai Beef Stir Fry
Enjoy the flavors of sun ripened chilis and garlic.
- Thai Beef with Noodles
Leftovers you will love.
- Thai Ribbons
A taste of the Orient.
- Three-Way Marinated Beef Steak
Same steak...three versions.
- Wasabi Marinated Beef Satay with Fiery Japanese Dipping Sauce
Fiery flavor of Wasabi.
- Wok-Seared Beef Soup
A fast and easy soup by Chef Annie Wong.